Sign-up for your FREE parents/caregiver membership and begin to learn tips and techniques to help you be the best parent you can be and provide your child with fun and educational toys and activities!
- Parenting books on topics like pregnancy, breastfeeding, discipline, nutrition and development.
- Children’s books include: board books, concept books (colors, shapes and counting), books about feelings and books about the transition to kindergarten…just to name a few.
- Developmentally appropriate games, puzzles and activities for children ages birth to five
- Dramatic play clothing and props for your little firefighter or chef (we even have a sushi set!)
- Theme boxes provide a variety of activities designed to teach your child about topics such as transportation, weather, time and more
- Available to parents and caregivers of children ages birth to five, prior to entering kindergarten
- Plus memberships cost $25 per year and are valid from July 1-June 30 (prorated to $12.50 in January)
- Includes the use of the Resource Room (paper, die cuts, Cricut®, lamination, spiral binding, etc.)
- For more information about Plus Membership and policies regarding use of the Resource Room and supplies call 252.758.8885 or visit the Partnership offices in Greenville or Williamston.
- All toys are checked for loose or missing parts and sanitized before being placed in circulation
- Members can check-out five items for up to three weeks
- Greenville Lending Library is open Monday and Wednesday from 8:00am-5:00pm and until 8:00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays; Resource Room closes at noon on Fridays.
- Directions to Parent Lending Libraries in Martin County and Pitt County