You don’t have to be an early childhood professional to help make Pitt and Martin counties a better place for young children and their families. Here are a few ways you can get involved.
- Get informed. Browse our website and read about our programs, as well as other programs such as First 2000 Days.
- Get social. “Like” us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and share our news and events with your friends and followers.
- Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter and advocate bulletins to connect with what’s happening when it comes to early childhood development.
- Donate. When you do, you support the work of our organization’s advocacy efforts. Donate Today.
- Write a letter to the editor to show your support for funding programs that help all children success.
- Contact your elected officials to tell them how important early childhood development is to our county and to our state.
Want more information about Martin-Pitt Partnership for Children, our programs, or to volunteer? Contact us.