The future of our county depends on the leadership we show today on behalf of young children. Your organization or club can get involved in several ways.
- Host a Martin Pitt Partnership for Children staff member at an upcoming meeting and help others learn about the positive effect high-quality early childhood experiences have on workforce readiness, crime prevention and our national security.
- Hold a supply drive for a high-quality childcare classroom. Early childhood professionals often spend their own money on supplies for their classrooms.
- Get social. “Like” us on Facebook and/or follow us on Twitter, and share the news with your friends and followers.
- Donate. When you do, you support the work of our Community Partners and our organization’s advocacy efforts. Donate Today.
- Write a letter to the editor to show your support for funding programs that help all children success.
- Contact your elected officials to tell them how important early childhood development is to our county and to our state.
Want more information about Martin Pitt Partnership for Children? Contact us