We fund activities that strengthen Pitt and Martin County families and improve the lives of children in our communities. No, children don’t come with instructions, but we have great resources that can help you become the best parent you can be.
Martin Pitt Partnership can help with the following programs for parents and families:
- ChildLinks provides parents free child care referrals and Resource Lending Library memberships.
- Child Care Subsidy assists eligible families with child care expenses through a subsidy available at the Department of Social Services.
- Community Outreach offers parents early childhood information and resources through newsletters, ChildLink’s Resource Room, local festivals and events.
- Nurse-Family Partnership maternal health program introduces vulnerable first-time parents to caring maternal and child health nurses. This program allows nurses to deliver the support first-time moms need to have a healthy pregnancy, become knowledgeable and responsible parents, and provide their babies with the best possible start in life.
- Parents as Teachers offer families’ access to proven child development research and tips for enhancing a child’s intellectual growth, language development, motor skills and social development.
- Parent Lending Library helps parents learn tips and techniques to help you be the best parent you can be and provide your child with fun and educational toys and activities!
- The Martin/Pitt Partnership for Children Family Resource Guide provides a comprehensive list of community resources and activities for families with young children.
- KidsFest provides activities and information that cater to children in the first five years of their life and their families.
Help provide services that will strengthen local families by making a donation.